Saturday, March 8, 2008

Time for a Change - John


Okay, for the past 35 years (I didn't actually get hair until I was 2) I have worn basically the same hair style, only the amount of hair has been dwindling away faster than I am happy with (Thanks Grandpa Kunz!!) So I think it is time for a change. The above animation has me in several different stages of follicular presentation, including one shot sans any hair at all. Except the goatee. If I'm going to lose it all, some of it will migrate to my chin. Obviously photos 1 and 2 are the easiest and cheapest to accomplish. The rest will require several sessions with my friends at Bosely's Hair Clinic and more money than I make in a year. Donations, of course, will be warmly received. So let me know what you think! And wish me luck. Next time you see me you might not recognize me. P.S. No you did not see that first photo on America's Most Wanted and I would appreciate you not going to the F.B.I. looking for a reward. I really don't need that kind of attention.

7 comments:

Stace said...

still busting a gut...

Stephanie said...

I'm just not quite sure what to think of that. I'm speechless

Mark said...

nice

Heidi said...

Wow-how do you even comment on that one. Keep 'em coming.

Jackie said...

Ok freaky because I swear I have seen that pretty lady in the bottom left hand corner somewhere before. And just to give you a head start the photo's have been placed in the hands of the appropriate authorities. I just can't go against my conscience (especially when there might be a cash reward involved). Thanks for the laugh!

Rachel said...

HA! John WISHES he had such cool hair!

Becky said...

Hang on those arent half bad. My favorite is the last. If you need donations to make it work let me know. Anything for a worthy cause. Actually #1 isn't half bad. Luv ya!!